Next-generation content writing course
Many content writing aspirants like you feel that content writing is tough, but honestly speaking it is not. With proper training and techniques, one can easily be a content writer. We provide content writing course (online) that is step-by-step and practical. With our content writing course, you can become a freelance writer and also start your own content writing agency. We provide end to support. Did you know people like you are already earning lakhs of rupees?
The great thing about content writing is that you can do it with another job or as a career in itself. Whether it is part-time or full-time, a content writing career can be lucrative with multi-income sources. Our content writing course is flexible, open to all, and covers the full spectrum of modern content writing. The main motive of our course is that you learn and make a healthy income.
Content writing reach is massive. From Ecommerce companies, digital marking agencies, web portals, news agencies, and many other companies publish million of content. More than 50% of content come from freelance writers/agency.
Our trainers help you understand the ins and outs of content writing. They explain how to write original content with SEO. You will learn different types of content including website, blog, press release, article, listicle, product review, product description, and email writing.
We have designed this content writing course, especially for beginners to make them professional content writer. Experienced content writers can join our course. Grow your career by obtaining a certificate in content writing from SEO Training Point.
What is content writing?
Content writing is a process of analyzing, prioritizing, and writing content for digital marketing promotions. Content writing includes website content, blog, product descriptions, and over 20 types of content. Organizations published them on web portals, social media, blogs, and other online platforms.
Content writing plays a significant role in today’s digital marketing because without content there is no business. Content writers help organizations to develop content so that they can engage their consumers and convert sales.
Why content writing?
Content writing is the most effective way to achieve leads, business, and brand recognition. As customers search online for purchasing, organizations must include content marketing as their key strategy. If organizations do not leverage, they will lose business. This is why content writing plays an important role.
But what does a content writer get out of this? You have huge opportunities as there is a dearth of a quality writers. The hard fact is that the digital industry is struggling to find quality writers. Neither they know SEO nor content writing. Eventually, they will lookout for content writers.
Who can start a content writing career
- Website owners
- Aspirant content writer
- Online entrepreneurs
- Digital marketers
- Freelance content writers
- Affiliate marketer
- SEO professionals
Eligibility to become a content writer
- Mass comm. and journalism
- MA in English
- Anybody with good English communication
Content writer’s job role
- Content development specialists
- Content marketing strategist
- Inbound marketing strategist
- Marketing communication specialist
Content writer employment (sector-wise)
- Web portal
- News agency
- Digital marketing agency
Content writing jobs
There are approx 50,000 content writing jobs available in India. This includes fresher, intern, freelancer, Work from home and experience. Apart from these jobs, there are hundreds of freelance content marketplaces, where you can get freelance writing jobs.
Content writing salary
In India, the average salary for a content writer is 20,000 per month; however, it varies depending on the caliber and knowledge.
Top 10 reasons to become a content writer
Because of digital marketing, content marketing is becoming increasingly popular. The most important aspect of digital marketing is high-quality content writing. From small businesses to enterprises all need content. According to one source, 60% of businesses do not know how to engage with their target audience. As a consequence digital industry experiences a gap; hence leaving opportunities for writers. The following are the 10 reasons to explore a career in content writing:
- Work from home business opportunity
- Best online business option
- Multi-income streams
- Full time and part-time job
- Freelance opportunities
- Start your own content writing agency
- Become a blogger
- Get paid for writing
- Sell your Ebook
- Revenue sharing
About content writing course
Do you aspire to work as a content writer? Do you want to improve your writing and SEO skills in order to become an effective content writer? In this practical-driven content writing course, you will learn and master content writing and content marketing. This 60-hour course will teach you how to improve your writing and marketing skills in just a few hours.
Our experienced trainers will explain to you the complicated content writing mechanism in a straightforward manner so that you can learn quickly. So even if you are new to content writing, you will find this course simple to follow and grasp. This course is established by the founder, who has over 10 years of industry expertise and has written content for over 50 different websites. This course
10 benefits of our content writing course:
- Learn content writing techniques
- SEO techniques to rank your blog, article
- Leverage content tools
- Practical learning
- Write 50 unique articles a day
- Start your own agency
- Get freelance content writing projects
- How to get free traffic
- How to get clients
- Foolproof content marketing strategy
It is time to take action
“Inaction breeds doubt and fear. Action breeds confidence and courage.” – Dale Carnegie.
We have no idea what’s going on in your head. It’s excellent if your career is going well. If not, you already know where your career will take you. However, if you have decided to pursue a career in content writing, now is the best time to start. Because there is a huge opportunity and the online economy is developing faster following the pandemic.
Join immediately by enrolling in the content writing course that will help you get your content writing career in shape. This training will help you gain confidence as a writer. The course teaches you how to write the content you’ve always wanted to write. All of this happened in a matter of days. Is that something you truly desire for yourself? Here’s what you should do now. To get started, simply click the button and book your seat.
Content writing course overview
We have designed this content writing course to help you to become a professional content writer. Even if you are a beginner, we will guide you to write customer-centric content. With our systematic training, you can create all types of content such as blogs, articles, listicles, press releases, and many more. Unlike other courses, this course is fully practical with live assignments. The course is 60 hours long and consists of 17 modules. Right from the first module, you will start learning that will motivate you. We will share with you the real knowledge and experience that we have gained from the industry.
As previously stated, we have been in the industry for ten years; therefore you will gain true knowledge. We will assign you a real task instead of showing you fictitious projects. You will have doubts and queries as we execute live projects. That’s exactly what we’re looking for. You ask as many questions as you want until you’re satisfied. In case you miss any sessions, you can access our recorded videos.
Content writing course modules
1: Introduction to content writing
2: Understanding writing style
3: Content Strategy
4: Leveraging tools
5: Website and SEO writing
6: Blog writing
7: Press release
8: Product review
9: Product description
10: Email Writing
11: How to deal with plagiarism content
12: Search engine optimization (SEO)
13: Content promotion
14: How to write 20 articles a day
15: How to get freelance content writing projects
16: Start your content writing agency
17: How to make one crore with content writing
Our practical learning methodology demonstrates our dedication to preparing learners with the right techniques and tactics that are aligned with the industry for long-term success. We offer a top-notch content writing course at SEO Training Point, with 17 modules designed to provide aspiring writers with real skills and knowledge.
- Trained by industry experts
- Online class with live project
- Skill development
- Question and answer sessions
- Training materials
- Personalized training session
Content writing course FAQs
- Is content writing is a good career option
- Do I need to know SEO
- I have basic knowledge of English. Can I still join the course?
- Can I work as a freelancer?
- What are the different modes of delivering Content Writing Training?
- Do you offer a content writing certificate
- Do you offer content writing internships?
- When can I join free webinar
- Is content writing simple?
- You told, “Content writer can write 20 articles a day”. Is that possible?
- What are the different types of content, a writer can write?
- What are modes of Content Writing Training
- How experienced are your trainers
- I want to start a content writing agency. Can you help me?
- Do you guarantee clients, if I want to start a content writing agency?
- How old is your institute
- Can you help me get freelance content writing projects?
- Do you offer course material
- Do you offer placement
- Can I pay in installments
- Lectures 2
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level Beginner
- Students 223
- Assessments Self
- About content writing course
- Do you aspire to work as a content writer? Do you want to improve your writing and SEO skills in order to become an effective content writer? In this practical-driven content writing course, you will learn and master content writing and content marketing. This 60-hour course will teach you how to improve your writing and marketing skills in just a few hours.
- Our experienced trainers will explain to you the complicated content writing mechanism in a straightforward manner so that you can learn quickly. So even if you are new to content writing, you will find this course simple to follow and grasp. This course is established by the founder, who has over 10 years of industry expertise and has written content for over 50 different websites. This course